Some bugs

Aug 29, 2011 at 2:54 PM

Hello, thanks for publish the tool!

But I repair a few bugs that i think you shoul take a look...


in ServerConnection.FindOrganization(OrganizationDetailCollection orgDetails)
the comparation between those two strings is wrong, there are different thinks they never will be the same.


also in the same class i see that you concatenate 4 time a url incorrectly in this line:
this.Config.DiscoveryUri = new Uri(String.Format(CultureInfo.CurrentCulture, "http://{0}/XRMServices/2011/Discovery.svc", this.Config.ServerAddress));

the result starts like this: "http://http://" and the it crash.

Coordinator
May 10, 2012 at 10:49 AM

I have added you as a contributor. Please feel free to update.

May 10, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Thanks for the title but I'm not steel working on this tecnology so if I do a modification i dont have where to test so i leave it to otherone who wanted to modify.